- Heard but not seen, with unprecedented performance, the E series of architectural speakers from KEF is designed and manufactured to the same standards as all KEF architectural offerings and features KEF's renowned Uni-Q driver technology.
- KEF's Uni-Q driver allows the midrange speaker and tweeter to act as a single point source.
- The E Series also features Ultra-Thin Bezel (UTB) technology that provides the thinnest possible frame around the speaker assembly.
- 16mm (0.6in.) Aluminum dome tweeter
- 130mm (5.25in.) Uni-Q driver array
- UTB™ Ultra Thin Bezel
- Weather Resistant Construction
- * The price is per piece
|High speakers:||16mm Aluminum dome tweeter|
|Mid speakers:||130mm Uni-Q driver array|
|Frequency response:||52Hz - 20kHz (+/-6dB) open-backed|
|Nominal impedance:||8 Ohms|
|Dimensions:|| External dimensions
Profile dimensions: 158mm
Ceiling depth: 33 - 6mm (max-min)
Mounting depth: 77.5mm
|Speaker type:||Wall/ceiling speakers|