- Mini Theater 50 consists of: 5 M-1 speakers and ASW608 subwoofer
- Speakers M-1
- Bookshelf speaker
- Speakers: 1x 25mm (1in) aluminum dome high-frequency, 1x 100mm (4in) woven glass fiber cone bass / midrange
- Frequency response: 64Hz - 23kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 85dB spl (2.83V, 1m
- Nominal impedance: 8ohm
- Recommended amplification: 20W - 100W
- Subwoofer ASW608
- Speakers: 200mm (8in) paper / Kevlar cone long-throw
- Frequency response: 32Hz – 40/140Hz ±3dB
- Recommended amplification: 200W
Subwoofer: (H x W x D) 260x 260x 330mm
-2-way vented-box system
-Nautilus tube loaded tweeter with aluminum dome Woven glass fiber cone bass / midrange
-Harmonic distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m) <1% 120Hz - 30kH
-Functions: Volume level (line in) Volume level (speaker in) Low-pass filter frequency (line in only) Low-pass filter bypass Bass extension Bass roll-off alignment Auto sense on/ standby Phase switch
Made to match
Every element of the system, from the M-1 speakers to the subwoofer, has been designed to combine to a thrilling effect.
Small speakers – big, big sound
Combining the clean, crisp M-1 speakers with the powerful, weighty ASW608 subwoofer guarantees an immersive, thrilling cinema experience.
Designed to be discreet
Every element of the MT-50 is aimed at making it easy on the eye, from the choice of white or black finishes to the clever way the cables are hidden away in the structure of the speakers and their stands.
The same Nautilus tapered tube technology you'll find in our flagship speakers is also used in the MT-50's little M-1 speakers, guaranteeing precision and clarity for all that dialogue and sound effects.
Built to shake the room
Compact it may be, but the ASW608 subwoofer used in the MT-50 system packs a mighty punch, thanks to an advanced composite driver and a seriously powerful amplifier.