- Mini Theater 60D consists of: 5 M-1 speakers and PV1D subwoofer
- Speakers M-1
- Bookshelf speaker
- Speakers: 1x 25mm (1in) aluminum dome high-frequency, 1x 100mm (4in) woven glass fiber cone bass / midrange
- Frequency response: 64Hz - 23kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 85dB spl (2.83V, 1m
- Nominal impedance: 8ohm
- Recommended amplification: 20W - 100W
- Subwoofer PV1D
- Speakers: 2x 200mm (8in) Paper-Kevlar/aluminum long-throw cones
- Frequency response: 7.5Hz - 450Hz ±3dB
- Recommended amplification: 400W
Subwoofer: (H x W x D) 342x 270x 358mm
-2-way vented-box system
-Nautilus tube loaded tweeter with aluminum dome Woven glass fiber cone bass / midrange
-Harmonic distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m) <1% 120Hz - 30kH
-Paper-Kevlar / aluminum composite diaphragm drivers Balanced drive Digital Signal Processing 400W Class-D amplifier
-Functions: 5 presets Input sensitivity (analogue) Gain (digital) Low-pass filter: frequency, slope, phase Auto on/standby 12V trigger on/standby 12V trigger preset switching RS-232 automation control
The sleek, near-spherical PV1D subwoofer underpins the MT-60D with massive bass kept under ruthless control.
Feel the force
The MT-60D's 'pressure vessel PV1D subwoofer is all about turning on the thunder, while keeping things tight and exciting: that ultra-rigid shape and opposed drivers means all its energy is dedicated to shaking your world.
With its digital signal processing, PV1D is all about delivering the cleanest possible integration with the M-1 speakers for a seamless sound. Its simple touch-panel puts you in complete control.