- Built-in speaker in the ceiling, 2 ways
- Speakers: 1 tweeter 2.5 cm + 1 x mid-woofer 16.5 cm
- Frequency response: 60 Hz – 25 kHz
- Sensitivity: 88.5 dB (2.83V @ 1 m)
- Nominal impedance: 6 ohm
- Recommended amplification: 20 - 65 W
- *The price is per piece
|Description:||Built-in speaker in the ceiling, 2 ways|
|High speakers:||1 x 2.5 cm|
|Mid-bass speakers:||1 x 16.5 cm|
|Frequency response:||60 Hz – 25 kHz|
|Sensitivity (2.83V/1m):||88.5 dB|
|Recommended power:||20 - 65 W|
|RMS power:||65 W|
|Nominal impedance:||6 ohms|
|Dimensions:|| Diameter: 250 mm
Height: 118 mm
Cutting diameter: 211 mm
Installation height: 116 mm
|Other features:||HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)|
|Speaker type:||Wall/ceiling speakers|
Products for custom installations from Monitor Audio are designed for high performance, reliability and ease of use. They have been developed using advanced technologies from award-winning hi-fi speakers to deliver superior sound quality without compromising on venue design:
- MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) diffusers with polypropylene cones loaded with metal particles.
- loudspeakers with C-CAM membrane (Ceramic Coated Aluminum Magnesium).
- Gold Dome C-CAM (Ceramic Coated Aluminum Magnesium) tweeters for maximum detail and finesse without distortion.
- IDC (Inverted Dual Concentric) swivel module consisting of a special medium speaker (RST Inverted) and a concentrically positioned tweeter, the module can be rotated in any direction (max. 18 degrees) to direct the sound flow towards the audition site. Only available on select models.
- compensation system (on/off switch) of the wall or ceiling effect - Boundary Compensation - to reduce distorted bass. Only available on select models.
- sound adjustment system in high frequencies (treble), switch with three positions: -3 dB, 0 dB, +3 dB. Only available on select models.