- Floor speaker, 2 1/2 way design, bass reflex
- Speakers: 1 tweeter 2.5 cm + 1 x mid-woofer 16.5 cm + 2 x woofer 16.5 cm
- Frequency response: 35 Hz – 30 kHz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB (2.83V @ 1 m)
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohm
- Recommended amplification: 40 - 150 W
|Description:||Floor speaker, 2 1/2 ways, bass-reflex|
|High speakers:||1 x 2.5 cm|
|Mid-bass speakers:||1 x 16.5 cm|
|Bass Speakers:||2 x 16.5 cm|
|Frequency response:||35 Hz – 30 kHz|
|Recommended power:||40 - 150 W|
|RMS power:||150 W|
|Nominal impedance:||8 ohms|
|Crossover frequency:||700 Hz / 3.3 kHz|
|Speaker type:||Floor speakers|
The new Monitor series from Monitor Audio combines the C-CAM dome tweeter - from the award-winning Bronze series - with a selection of new speakers so that the speakers deliver a real musical performance. The speakers from the new Monitor series offer a classy sound, specific to the Monitor Audio brand and are available in black, white and walnut finishes to beautify the room in which they are placed.
Technologies used in the Monitor series:
- black mid-bass speakers with MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) membranes.
- high impedances, in the 8 ohm area, to allow a wide range of amplifications.
- black tweeters with C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminum Magnesium) dome, derived from the Bronze series tweeters.
- HiVe II bass-reflex ports (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) with an internal profile specially designed for laminar air flow, accelerated, without turbulence for a more dynamic bass reproduction.