Products for custom installations from Monitor Audio are designed for high performance, reliability and ease of operation. They have been developed using advanced technologies from award-winning hi-fi speakers to deliver superior sound quality without compromising on venue design:
- MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) diffusers with polypropylene cones loaded with metal particles.
- loudspeakers with C-CAM membrane (Ceramic Coated Aluminum Magnesium).
- Gold Dome C-CAM (Ceramic Coated Aluminum Magnesium) tweeters for maximum detail and finesse without distortion.
- IDC (Inverted Dual Concentric) swivel module consisting of a special medium speaker (RST Inverted) and a concentrically positioned tweeter, the module can be rotated in any direction (max. 18 degrees) to direct the sound flow towards the audition site. Only available on select models.
- compensation system (on/off switch) of the wall or ceiling effect - Boundary Compensation - to reduce distorted bass. Only available on select models.
- sound adjustment system in high frequencies (treble), switch with three positions: -3 dB, 0 dB, +3 dB. Only available on select models.