- The new entry-level Audio-Technica range.
- Elliptical needle (7.6 x 17.8 microns) - bonded (Bonded Shank) / aluminum suspension.
- This is the second model in the range, equipped with an elliptical needle with a diamond tip (brazed). The suspension is made of aluminum.
- The needle has an average lifespan of about 300 hours.
- The box is intended as a replacement for the AT-95 series models (AT95 and AT95EX). It is based on the AT95EX model introduced in 2015 and has a more rigid case with low resonance.
What's in the box
- Box AT-VM95E
- 2 x 11mm screws
- 2 x 8mm screws
- 2 plastic gaskets
|Needle type:||Elliptical (7.6 x 17.8 um)|
|Frequency response:||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Separation between Channels:||20 dB|
|Output Voltage:||4 mV|
|Compliance:||17 / 7 - S / D (x10-6 cm/dyne)|
|Recommended pressing:||1.8 - 2.2 gr|
|Other features:||47 kΩ / 100 - 200 pF|