- The new entry-level Audio-Technica range
- Shibata needle (5.5 x 92 um) - solid (Rounded Nude Shank) / Al suspension
- This is the top model of the range, equipped with a massive needle with Shibata geometry. The suspension is made of aluminum.
- The needle has an average lifespan of about 800 hours, almost double that of conical or elliptical needles.
- The Line-Contact geometry ensures a line of contact with the groove of the disc, unlike elliptical or conical needles that have point contact with the groove of the disc. The frequency response is dramatically improved in frequency, but especially in linearity in the mid and high range.
- The Shibata geometry leads to an increased extension in the area of high frequencies (25 kHz) and an improved response on low and medium frequencies.
- Made in Japan
What's in the box
- Box AT-VM95 SH
- 2 x 11mm screws
- 2 x 8mm screws
- 2 plastic gaskets
- non-magnetic screwdriver
|Needle type:||Shibata (5.5 x 92 µm)|
|Frequency response:||20 Hz - 25 kHz|
|Separation between Channels:||23dB|
|Output Voltage:||3.5 mV|
|Compliance:||20 / 10 - S / D (x10-6 cm/dyne)|
|Recommended pressing:||1.8 - 2.2 gr|
|Other features:||47 kΩ / 100 - 200 pF|