- Power supply - upgrade for Pro-Ject Juke Box
- It reduces the possibility of humming background noises
- To function optimally, a pickup needs proper grounding. For this reason, apart from the signal cable, the pickup also has a ground wire at the output that is connected between it and the dose preamplifier.
- Many products with modern amplifiers (especially soundbars and active speakers with streaming) do not have grounding. If a standard pickup is connected to this kind of floating-ground amplifier, that annoying hum is likely to appear.
- High Power It is a three-pin power supply that ensures the connection of the pickup to the ground.